时忆跟Vittoria一起离开机场,时忆开车,两人车后还跟着时忆跟Vittoria的保镖。</P>
“what have you been up to lately?”(你最近遇到什么事了?)Vittoria坐在副驾驶,一手撑着车窗,头发随风摆动。</P>
“dwell on it at greater length。”(说来话长。)</P>
之后时忆简单跟Vittoria说了一下近来发生的事。</P>
“oh my goodness, how could so much have happened to you?”(我的天啊,你居然发生了这么多事?)</P>
“Yeah。”(是啊。)</P>
“how are your two younger brothers doing now?”(那你两个弟弟,现在怎么样?)</P>
“Still in the hospital。”(还在医院。)</P>
“what can I do for you?”(那你用我帮什么忙?)</P>
“I was originally thinking of asking you to help me handle the pany's affairs, but it has now been resolved。”(我本来想着说你来帮我处理一下公司的事,但是现在已经解决了。)</P>
“If it's resolved, I can also help. do you think if a princess from country b es to G city and stays in your hotel after being exposed by the media, it will also be a wave of publicity”(解决了我也可以帮忙啊,你说要是被媒体放出来b国公主来G市,住在了你的酒店,会不会也是一波宣传?)</P>
“I know you mean well, but I don't want to promote it like this with friends。”(我知道你是好意,但是我不想用朋友这么宣传。)</P>
“No, no, no, it's not propaganda. I have to check in at your hotel anyway, that's a fact.”(不不不,不是宣传啊。我反正都要在你的酒店入住,这是事实啊。)</P>
“being known by the media and netizens that we are friends can be misunderstood as a show.”(被媒体跟网友知道我们是朋友,会被误会是作秀的。)</P>
“Are the media and netizens in china so idle?”(华媒体跟网友这么闲的吗?)</P>
“they always have a bad voice no matter what you do.”(他们就是无论你做什么,都有不好的声音。)</P>
“hey, is it that money doesn't smell good? why not make money?”(哎,难道是钱不香吗?为什么不去挣钱?)</P>
“they are doing this to make money。”(他们这么做就是挣钱。)</P>
“Using money to blackmail others? what three views!”(拿钱黑别人?什么三观!)</P>
“there's nothing we can do. currently, china is still different from foreign countries.”(没办法啊,国内目前跟国外还是不一样的。)</P>
“okay, then take me to see your brothers and your brother. I haven't seen them for a long time either.”(好吧,那你带我去看看你的弟弟们吧,还有你哥,我也好久不见了。)</P>
“oK。”(好啊。)</P>
两人的车刚要进医院的大门,Vittoria就让时忆停下了车。</P>
“what's going on?”(怎么了?)</P>